- Scholastic Book Clubs has Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing. This is also set up to be grade level appropriate:
- Heggerty is a reading program that we use and they are offering free help in reading:
- Book It has provided several reading and literacy resources to help develop and polish reading skills at home.
- The Adair County Health Department sent us this book, written by Manuela Molina, to learn about the Coronavirus and to help calm fears. By clicking the link below you can hear them read the story from our ACPC Facebook page.
Multiple Academic Areas
- Brain Pop Jr. has a variety of topics including Reading, Science, Health, Social Studies, Math, Art, Music, and Technology. They have short videos, games, and activities for each topic.
- Kids Activities - This group has a huge list in ABC order of companies providing free subscriptions while schools are closed:
- Adair County Cooperative Extension Service has compiled a list of free trusted resources for students:
- We Are Teachers -75 more Online Resources with descriptions of what they are and what they are offering scroll down for K-5 resources and free links:
- Hooked on Science has free interactive science videos you can access and try at home. We have had the star of the show, Jason Lindsey, at our school before for a special science assembly.
- Mystery Science has the following resources available for grades K-5th to inspire kids to learn about science.
- Our very own Darlene Campbell has posted art lesson tutorials from her Youtube Chanel.
- First Day of Spring Art Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERR4zzYWrsg&feature=youtu.be
- Spring Equinox Art Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-v48WlbHo8&feature=youtu.be