Hello Students and Families-
This is my 3rd year at Adair County Middle School. I teach Physical Education.
I am married to Joey White and together we have two children, Carter and Makayla. I graduated from Adair County High in 2003 and from Lindsey Wilson College in 2007 with a bachelor's degree in Physical Education and Health.
I have 3 goals for all of my classes:
1. All students learn the skills necessary to participate in a variety of physical activities.
2. Students participate regularly in some type of physical activity, inside or outside of class.
3. Students know the benefits of being physically active.
I expect all students to participate in my class and give their best effort regardless of skill level.
90% of students' grade will come from daily participation. The other 10% will be performance assessments.
I can be contacted, during my planning period, from 10:30-12:00 by phone or anytime by email.