RULES FOR COMMON AREAS
Please talk to your child about the following rules. Teachers will be delivering lessons on the following behaviors during the first few days of school. Please help your child understand the expectations for the following common areas. Thanks in advance for your help with talking to your child about these rules/expectations.
1. Walk at all times.
2. Walk on the colored stripes on the right side of the hall.
3. Keep your hands to your side or behind your back.
4. Face forward and look at the person in front of you.
5. No loud voices.
1. Enter quietly.
2. Use the restroom.
3. Wash and dry your hands.
4. Leave quietly.
1. Enter the cafeteria quietly and in single file.
2. Go through the cafeteria line.
3. Remember to say please and thank you.
4. Eat quietly.
5. When talking use soft voices.
6. Stay seated.
7. Leave your table and the floor around your table clean. No food or paper should be left on tables or floor.