Unit 11 - Probability
By the end of this unit you should be able to say I CAN…
1. Compute theoretical and experimental probabilities.
2. Find the probability of dependent and independent events.
3. Find the probability of mutually exclusive and non-mutually exclusive events.
4. Solve problems involving conditional probability.
5. Use the fundamental counting principle to count the number of ways an event can happen.
6. Identify situations that are permutations and those that are combinations.
7. Calculate permutations and combinations.
8. Use permutations and combinations to compute probabilities of compound events and solve problems.