Unit 4 - Matrices
By the end of this unit you should be able to say I CAN…
1. Add, subtract, and multiply matrices.
2. Use addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices to solve real-world problems.
3. Calculate the determinant of 2 x 2 and 3 x 3 matrices.
4. Find the inverse of a 2 x 2 matrix.
5. Solve systems of equations (including 3 variable systems) by using inverses of matrices and determinants.
6. Use technology to perform operations on matrices, find determinants, and find inverses.