My Educational Beliefs
1. I believe that all students are learners.
2. I believe that education is a tool that students can use to improve their lives.
3. I believe in treating students the way I would my own children, which includes holding them to high expectations.
4. I believe that the classroom should be a safe place for all students to learn.
5. I believe that all children are unique and require different things to succeed.
6. I do not believe that intelligence can be defined simply by test scores.