How Can I Help My Child Succeed in School?
1. Read to or with your child every night.
2. Help your child with his/her homework every night.
3. Do not talk negatively about teachers or about school in front of your child.
4. Make sure your child is getting plenty of sleep and is ready for school each day.
5. Teach your child to be responsible for his/her actions and school work.
6. Stay involved and feel free to contact your child's teachers with any questions or concerns.
7. Ask your child about school every day and encourage him/her to discuss the day.
"Books may well be the only true magic."