1. Listen Carefully.
2. Follow all directios promptly.
3. Work quietly. Do not disturb other that are working.
4. Respect others, our school, and school property.
5. Raise your hand before speaking.
6. Keep your desk and work area neat.
Your child deserves the most positive educational climate possible for academic success. I am a big believer in teaching responsibility and having students take ownership for their education and their behavior.
Behavior produces positive or negative consequences.
Birthdays are special days! Treats are always welcome on the day of the student's special day. These treats can be shared with the class between 2:00 - 2:40. Please give me a days notice so I can plan accordingly.