1. Listen Carefully.
2. Follow all directions promptly.
3. Work quietly. Do not disturb other that are working.
4. Respect others, our school, and school property.
5. Raise your hand before speaking.
6. Keep your desk and work area neat.
Your child deserves the most positive educational climate possible for academic success. I am a big believer in teaching responsibility and having students take ownership for their education and their behavior.
Behavior produces positive or negative consequences.
Birthdays are special days!