Our "I Can" Learning Targets
Our Classroom Learning Targets
- Day 1 - None - Forms and Orientation
- Day 2 - None - Classroom Procedures
- Day 3 - None - Pretest of Basic Skills
- Day 1 - I can identify what an open response is and what it contains.
- Day 2 - I can identify the correct technique I need to utilize in order to write an open response answer correctly.
- Day 3 - I can describe what an open response rubric is used for AND the five scoring categories contained within it.
- Day 4 - I can contribute to a group in order to write a correct open response answer together in order to have one to model from for future open response writings.
- Day 5 - I can successfully construct an open response answer on my own using prior knowledge as well as information that I have gained this week.
- Day 1 - I can identify how constructed responses differ from open responses.
- Day 2 - I can identify the correct technique I need to utilize in order to write constructed response answers correctly.
- Day 3 - I can describe what a constructed response rubric is used for.
- Day 4 - I can contribute to a group in order to write correct constructed responses together in order to have them to model from for use in future constructed response writing.
- Day 5 - I can successfully write constructed response answers on my own, using prior knowledge as well as information that I have gained this week.
- Day 1 - I can identify what a vocabulary log is.
- Day 2 - I can describe why vocabulary logs are important in reading and in life.
- Day 3 - I can use context clues to determine an unknown word's meaning.
- Day 4 - I can understand a passage better by figuring out unknown words' meanings instead of skipping over them.
- Day 5 - I can successfully fill in vocabulary logs using information from a passage, not a dictionary.