Our "I Can" Learning Targets
Our Classroom Learning Targets
- Day 1 - None - Forms and Orientation
- Day 2 - None - Classroom Procedures
- Day 3 - None - Pretest of Basic Skills
- I can learn the different types of conflicts stories may include.
- I can learn about the five parts that make up the plot diagram triangle.
- I can learn the difference between a protagonist and an antagonist character as well as the difference between a dynamic and static character.
- I can make inferences.
- I can learn new vocabulary by completing my vocabulary cards.