Adair County Primary Center
1. The library has automated computerized checkout. Each student will be assigned an I.D. number to use when checking out books. All students have the right to use the library with teachers and parents permission.
2. Reference books such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, and Kentucky books are to be used in the library. Earlier editions of encyclopedias and dictionaries will be available for overnight checkout if needed for an assignment.
3. Magazines and newspapers are for library use only.
4. All other books may be borrowed for one week. If needed longer please renew your book.
5. Students must pay for any damaged books and all lost books before being allowed to check out anymore books. Please do so in a timely manner so you can continue to check out books again.
6. No book may be taken from the library without being checked out. If a person is found guilty, he/she will forfeit or lose library privileges and punishment may be enacted.
7. 1st grade may check out a book to keep in their classroom basket. 2nd grade may check out a book to take home or leave at school. Kindergarten will read books weekly in the library and in their classrooms.
8. Students must not sub-lend books to anyone else. The student who checks out the book is held responsible for the care and return of the book.
9. To access the Internet and use computer programs such as Accelerated Reader (AR) and be photographed or have work published in the school yearbook, local newspapers, and on the school website/local websites, students must have a signed Media Agreement/Permission (AUP) policy form on file in the school office.